Our host hotels for the 2016 World Conference now include the African Pride Crystal Towers, along with the beautiful new Century City Hotel, and the Century City Coloseum Luxury hotel.
Located in the beautiful Century City shopping and entertainment district of Cape Town, our conference hotels are a short walking distance to the Canal Walk Shopping Centre, one of the largest shopping malls in Southern Africa.
African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel
Century Blvd & Rialto Road, Century City
Cape Town 7441, South Africa
The Colosseum Hotel
Century Blvd & Century Way
Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Century City Hotel
PO Box 527
Century City, Cape Town, South Africa, 7446
Important: Room reservations must be booked through our conference office
and not through the hotels directly.
Room rate per night
*R 2,100 (South African Rand) or $146 (USD)
(14% VAT TAX AND FULL BUFFET BREAKFAST INCLUDED IN RATE)
*R 2,400 (South African Rand) or $167 (USD)
(14% VAT TAX AND FULL BUFFET BREAKFAST INCLUDED FOR TWO)
Please Note: Approximate US rate subject to change based on current exchange rate.
- Room reservations must be booked through our conference office and not through the hotels directly.
- The hotel reservation request form will be available at the end of the conference registration process.
- Reservations will be made on a first request basis.
- A non-refundable one night’s room deposit will be required when finalizing your reservation.
For Southern Africa regional attendees who would like information on alternate accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
* Please Note: If you have already submitted a room request either through the registration process or by contacting our conference team, your room has been arranged at one of our host conference hotels. Registered guest who have requested rooms will be contacted individually regarding the specific details of their reservation and payment for the non-refundable 1-night deposit.
Details Coming Soon
HOTEL TRANSPORTATION TO CONFERENCE EVENTS
- Shuttle Bus transportation will be provided from the Crystal Tower Hotel to all General Conference Sessions located at the Grand West Arena.
- Shuttle departure times and schedule information will be posted on the website closer to the conference.
- Transportation will also be provided to the International Staff meeting Tuesday morning, October 4, at the His People Centre, N1 City Building.
- The Staff and Leaders Banquet located at the Century City Conference Center on Monday night, October 4th, is within walking distance from the hotel complex.